In After the Rain, celebrated self-care storyteller Alexandra Elle delivers 15 lessons on how to overcome obstacles, build confidence, and cultivate abundance.
Part memoir and part guide, Elle shares stirring stories from her own remarkable journey from self-doubt to self-love.
This soulful collection is filled with illuminating reflections on loss, fear, bravery, healing, love, acceptance, and more.
- Readers follow along her teenage years as a directionless, overwhelmed single mom to her current life as a successful entrepreneur and happily married mother of three.
- Filled with Elle's signature candor and warmth.
- Includes empowering affirmations and meditations for readers to practice in their own lives.
After the Rain is a soulful collection that will have you prepared for everything, no matter what life throws your way.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
- Presented in luminous package with a foil case and gold accents.
- A beautiful gift for anyone on the path to self-discovery, and an uplifting reminder that there is always sunshine after the rain.
- Perfect for the friend who loves meditating, self-care, journaling, or seeking personal transformation and empowerment.
- Great for those who loved Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist, 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs, and anything written by Bren Brown, Rupi Kaur, Rachel Hollis, and Elizabeth Gilbert