Artist and designer Luke Edward Hall, based in London, has taken the design world by storm with his playful, nostalgic, charming, and sophisticated interiors, fabrics, ceramics, furniture, stationery, prints, drawings and paintings.
With a strong belief that his artwork, decor and interior design convey "happiness and optimism," whimsical and romantic themes and a bright colour palette are purposeful hallmarks of the wunderkind's aesthetic. Before the age of 30, Luke has already collaborated with some of the world's most prestigious creative brands and garnered acclaim from The New York Times, Vogue and many of the most influential arts, design, and fashion publications. teNeues is proud to debut the exciting, beautiful, and exuberant first monograph of the brilliant Luke Edward Hall. Book Features:
- A kaleidoscopic and visually-inspiring volume that will transport readers to the colourful and eclectic world of the young British art and design mega talent
- Refined English traditions intermingle with idealised motifs of ancient classicism; while delightful elements such as nautical stripes, safari animals, martini glasses and ice cream cone patterns can be found alongside dreamy, Greek-inspired portraiture and architecture
- Engaging travel writings by the author and lively excerpts from literature reveal the worldly and personal artistic inspirations of Luke Edward Hall's imagination
- With over 70,000 followers on Instagram, Luke Edward Hall is a social media influencer and a favourite among interior design and art aficionados around the world
- 200 colour photographs and illustrations
After graduating from the esteemed Central Saint Martins, Luke Edward Hall began his career in interior design before establishing his own studio in 2015, and has since worked across a broad range of art and design commissions and interior design projects. He has expanded his portfolio to design collections of housewares, table linens, ceramics, stationery, embroidered slippers, clothing and jewellery and more. Burberry, Liberty London, Svenskt Tenn, Rowing Blazers, Christie's and the Royal Academy of London are among his notable clientele.